Digital Cameras

I purchased the Cannon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera before my vacation this year. It takes a lot of nice pictures. This camera came with a 32 MB SD memory card but I recommend purchasing a 1 GB or higher memory card to take more photos. We took just about 500 pictures when we went to Walt Disney World. I didn't have time to go over all of the features it had built into the camera before our vacation. The LCD has a 2.5 inch screen and is easy to view. It comes with a lithium ion battery and has an external battery charger which can be plugged directly into an outlet for charging. The battery lasts a good hour or so but I suggest keeping the power off when not in use because the LCD uses up a lot of power. All in all, I recommend this camera for taking great pictures. For all the details, check it out at pricegrabber.com.

No comments: